Note: Our return and exchange policies vary by product type.
TCG Singles Policy
Due to the volatile nature of the TCG singles markets we do not accept returns or exchanges on singles, with the exceptions listed below.
- Item(s) damaged in transit
- Item(s) not of the advertised grade
- Items(s) covered by our Ban and Reprint Protection Policy
Sealed Product, Supplies, and Apparel Policy
We do NOT accept returns and exchanges on sealed product, supplies, and apparel.
1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you would like to return an item.
2. Package all returns carefully and securely in a box, bubble mailer, or in the package originally used to deliver the item.
3. Include the original order invoice or a note with the Order ID of your package so we can locate your order in our system upon return.
4. Address your return to:
Attn Returns <Order ID>
313 South 3 Notch Street
Troy, Alabama, 36081
5. Drop the package off at your designated carrier's location. While the post office is a safe and secure form of shipment, we recommend shipping through UPS or FedEx for returns exceeding $500.00 due to their comprehensive tracking and automatic insurance.
6. When your package is returned to us, we will email you to confirm receipt and process your refund or exchange. Please note that credit card refunds can take up to five (5) business days to be posted to your account.